Friday, September 16, 2005

He'll Be Bahk




The Govenator just announced his plan for re-election. My two cents? He's doomed. Kahlifoania is one of the most liberal states in the USA, and especially with his popularity plummeting, he's not going to make it. As long as the Demos have a decent canidate, I don't think Mr. Schwartzenegger will be bahk.

The only reason he was elected in the first place is becuase of the crazy recall election which screwed up all the votes. I think Davis actually got more votes than Schwartzenegger, but he didn't have enough to stay in office. There were about a hundred people on that ballot, though that might be a slight exaggeration. This time, he'll get pummeled.

Hasta la vista, baby, and good riddance.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:45 PM, September 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM, September 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Pyro_Shark said...

3 spam messages in 5 minutes. I'm going to have to put the word verification in. :P

4:55 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Delta said...

I just moved to California a few months ago and will be voting in my first California elections this November. I look forward to getting this republican out of office. It really upsets me that he's stopping the gay marriage bill.

9:40 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger alpha_gamma said...

Very true, he needs to be taking down from office, he only got into office because of the recall and the fact that he was a celebrity, which is absolutely appalling.

12:23 PM, September 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

4:57 PM, September 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm I've never seen a blog before.. kinda interesting I guess...

7:44 PM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home